You’ve stuck with it, through long hot days and short colds ones. It’s time to reward yourself for a year of physical activity and fitness challenges. Pick Monday to give yourself the gift of self-care.
It’s time for reflection. Take a moment to contemplate how far you’ve come this year. Have you gotten stronger, made and achieved fitness goals, achieved a healthy weight, or done all four this year? It’s definitely time to reward yourself with modest and affordable indulgences before a new year begins.
When you take good care of yourself, you nourish your body and soul. Here are some low-cost ideas to help you get started:
- Bubbles Galore! – Take a nice hot bath and mix it up with some fun bubbles.
- Visit a Museum – Exercise your mind! Take in some ancient history or modern art.
- Restorative Yoga – Take twenty minutes and stretch it all out.
- Whip up a Spread – Make something delicious and healthy.
- All Hands on Deck – Book a massage to relax your hard-working muscles.
Self-care is a way of thanking yourself for all the hard work you do. Use Monday as a way of acknowledging your accomplishments and being grateful for all that you’ve been able to achieve this year. Happy New Year from Move It Monday!